Ramblings
Monday, March 9, 2009
Where hari is back with another useless Post
This is a visual rendering of the words that I use. most of the common English words were not taken in to consideration. The results are not surprising, are they? Remember, never, just and Now being the most frrequently used words... mmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maps
Facebook Badge
Hari Prasad Srinivasan
Create Your Badge
My latest Tweets
Twitter Updates
What I had to say before
►
2018
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2017
(5)
►
August
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
2010
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(56)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(3)
Lyrics | Bob Dylan Lyrics | I & I LyricsI just hea...
Where Hari spouts absolute Nonsense
Where hari is back with another useless Post
►
February
(13)
►
January
(16)
►
2008
(21)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(21)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment