I'm gonna be back home in about 4 days. The return flight will bring my very first overseas trip to a close. On the whole, was I satisfied with the entire experience? I don't know. what did I do in the last 4 months here in London?
1. I was working a few weekends. I realized that I love working alone, with nobody else in office. Blaring music and a few long distance phone calls on the sly were welcome perks.
2.The trip to Poland was fun in a way. Krakow is a beautiful city. I might go back sometime. That was my first experience with snowstorms. You have to get causght in one to realize how miserable it really is.
3. I did not read much. But, I did watch a lot of movies.Some were really old ones like Easy Rider, All about Eve and Dr. Strange love. I also managed to catch up with a few seasons of Friends, Scrubs and Smallville
4. Downloaded UT2k4. It has been an awesome experience playing it.
5. Did not see much of London or the rest of Europe. Inface I found out that I have no great interest in visiting places
6. I still dont drink, smoke or eat meat. This is an accomplishment for osmeone who has been in Poland for over a week
7. I'm still single.
8.Mom has started talking about marriage. But, she is her usual adorable self in going about this. So, what with the demand for girls, I need not worry about getting married for another 3-4 years
9. I am a misandros. But, somehow, I can empathize/sympathize with women. Why, then, am I still single? I guess the feelings aren't quite mutual.
10. I write a more often. Though most of what I write is junk and unprintable, it is a definite start. I do have a few ideas as well... Lets see how things shape up.
Thats about it, I guess. It will take more time for me to assimilate all this and decide if the trip was worth it. For now, over and out
No comments:
Post a Comment